Sabtu, 17 April 2010

Only Bye Because There's No Good-Bye

Yesterday I was so happy, until...

Last night somehow I got that feeling which was never been strong comparing to the other days. Say it : I-am-stalker, yes I checked your account and found the answer... the answer why you didn't text me since weeks ago with those simple words or questions that always made me smiled. I was crazy, still crazy for you-know-who.

I have no idea why I did this to myself. I've been tortured by this feeling, trapped like years in uncertainty, and I'm still thinking we are gonna make it, someday. But you know, I am stupid, definitely the foolest guy ever. But no, I don't blame it on you, I just wonder why did you make everything like on purpose? Or are you that plain till you didn't know you have left this painful-trace in me? Thank you so much. Because you know, we can't be just friends, I've told you. Even more, we can't be us.

I'm broken.

I realize it's time to move on. Move on into the real action. I don't want to be this fool-mad-blind-guy anymore. I make my decision. In order to realize it, would you like to do me a favor by going away, forever? It will be very nice from you and I appreciate it.

I mean it. So, bye...

1 komentar:

Ilsa Diasty mengatakan...

Moving on is never easy. It takes honesty to admit how deep your feeling is to the one. By letting the one knows, you'll feel so much relieved. It takes love to forgive. Once I thought I was in love with 'the guy', you know who. I thought I was in love that I wanted him to really understand me, to read my mind, to feel my hurt. But then I figured that love is giving. Love is sacrificing...without any expectations to get something in return. Because all you want to do, is giving. Dis I really love him? No. It was me and my ego. It takes time to heal the bruise. But, believe me, by forgiving, you won't only be healed. You will also have the joy in your heart.

There is a saying:
"Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love."

Bless you, friend :)